23 April 2012

or...

After some further thinking on the stuff I wrote the previous post about I can conclude three things: 1. I am a better scientist if I shut up and think first before panicking. 2. I am a horrible scientist when trying to combine the pregnancy (which seriously effects my cognition, my brain is going as slow as my husbands grandmother of 89) with a serious flu. There is a reason one should stay in bed and do nothing when having a flu. So should I... 3. There is nothing wrong with the data. The script I wrote was not completely revised. However, on re-reading my lab book, I noticed that I did a different calculation (before the flu). Upon doing that proper calculation (as described in the lab book and the article as well.... could have been a hint in the stress episodic of this weekend) the data came out fine... No reason to panic. What a waste of my weekend.........

No comments:

Post a Comment